ITALIAN HORIZONS
Ciao!
Benvenuto sul forum dell'Italian Horizons, l'unico fan club italiano dedicato agli Angra e ufficializzato dalla band stessa!
Iscriviti e vieni a fare parte di questa piccola comunità, abbiamo bisogno di fans per crescere e diventare insuperabili!
Cosa Aspetti?
A presto!!!
I.H. Staff
ITALIAN HORIZONS
Ciao!
Benvenuto sul forum dell'Italian Horizons, l'unico fan club italiano dedicato agli Angra e ufficializzato dalla band stessa!
Iscriviti e vieni a fare parte di questa piccola comunità, abbiamo bisogno di fans per crescere e diventare insuperabili!
Cosa Aspetti?
A presto!!!
I.H. Staff
ITALIAN HORIZONS
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

ITALIAN HORIZONS

Il Forum dell'Italian Horizons, il fanclub italiano ufficiale degli ANGRA

IndiceIndice  GalleriaGalleria  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  
Ciao Angrafans!
Siamo felici di annunciare che il FORUM dell'Italian Horizons,
il fanclub italiano ufficiale degli Angra, è di nuovo in carreggiata!
Vi aspettiamo in tanti per divertirci tutti insieme!
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» FINALISSIMISSIMA
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty17/9/2011, 2:01 pm Da Aquiles81

» SEMIFINALE
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty22/8/2011, 7:55 pm Da sundance72

» FASE FINALE
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty28/7/2011, 1:55 pm Da Milleniumsun

» Fase 3: SCONTRI DIRETTI
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty10/6/2011, 8:37 am Da Milleniumsun

» Fase 2: i gironi
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty3/5/2011, 1:18 pm Da Aquiles81

» Ma sono il primo?
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty25/2/2011, 5:14 pm Da Aquiles81

» Angra
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty15/2/2011, 4:23 pm Da Aquiles81

» Contest per vincere il meet&reet con gli Angra
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty10/2/2011, 11:05 am Da Milleniumsun

» Risultati degli Spareggi
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty10/2/2011, 8:47 am Da Milleniumsun

» Spareggi liste
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty8/2/2011, 9:15 am Da Milleniumsun

Aprile 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Galleria
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty
Migliori postatori
Aquiles81
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Punto10Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Triang10Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Punto10 
Milleniumsun
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Punto10Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Triang10Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Punto10 
French
*MorningStar*
leo.rebirth
NoGravity
Homer
Waiting Silence
fateswarning
ozzMadman
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 3 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 3 Ospiti

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 73 il 12/6/2021, 1:02 am

Kiko Loureiro - Guitars

Andare in basso 
5 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
*MorningStar*
Il Supremo
Il Supremo
*MorningStar*

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 685
Umore : Sognatrice.

MessaggioTitolo: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty24/9/2010, 8:42 pm

Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Kiko-loureiro-01

Kiko Loureiro is not one of the best musicians of Brazil by chance. He was born on 1972 in Rio de Janeiro and started learning the guitar by the age of 11. The acoustic guitar was his first instrument because his sister didn´t want to have one-hour classes with her teacher, so she asked Kiko to split the class time with her. That´s why Kiko plays the guitar with his right hand in spite of being left-handed. Pedro was Kiko´s teacher for two years and taught his first chords and songs for guitar.

During his teenage years, Kiko decided he wanted to play the electric guitar. He got his first one - a black SG Gianini - and a Gianini amplifier when he was 13 years old, and then he learned all the guitar solos and riffs from artists he desired - like Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page, Jimmy Hendrix, Randy Roads etc.

By the age of 16 - when he was already taking his guitar lessons very seriously - he started studying at IGT where he got the chance to have classes with Mozart Mello for five years.

By this time Kiko started playing professionally in nightclubs in São Paulo. His first two bands were Legalize and A Chave, taking part also of keyboardist Fabio Ribeiro´s project, Blesqui Zátsaz. During this period, Kiko meets the famous Luthier Seizi Tagima when he takes his Ibanez to make some adjustments. Since then he exchanged his Ibanez for a Tagima which he uses until today.

When he was 19 years old he was invited to join band Angra. Since then his history mixes with the history of the band. Kiko had to work full time with Angra, as the band had been receiving great comments from critics and public since their first demo, in 1992.

In March, 1993 Kiko recorded his video class released by MPO and in June he travels to Germany to record Angra´s first album - Angels Cry. This album got great comments especially in Japan, where they received gold status. Their success raised interest for the band in other places like Brazil, Argentina and Europe where the album was released. In 1995 their second album - Holy Land - was recorded and produced by Charlie Bauerfind and Sascha Paeth once again. Creating a original style, Angra becomes a reference to other Melodic Metal bands.
Before the release of the next studio album, Angra releases an EP - Freedom Call - and a live EP recorded in Paris - Holy Live. In 1998 Angra releases their third studio album, Fireworks. Recorded in England with a well-known producer, Chris Tsangarides, and in some well-known studios like Abbey Road and Power House, this album brings Angra back to heavy metal roots - being considered a heavier album.

The recognition of Angra´s work - and particularly of Kiko´s work - have been helping him a lot. Many companies are aware of his potential and want to have their brands associated to Kiko´s name and image - for example Tagima guitars, the guitars Kiko recorded all Angra´s albums and uses in concerts and workshops all over the world.

Another guitar brand from Japan - Stafford - created an exclusive model for Kiko Loureiro, which is sold only in Japan.

Kiko is also very respected by the musical media. He has been columnist for one year and twice the cover of Japanese magazine Young Guitar, and he was also columnist and cover of magazines Guitar & Bass and Cover Guitarra, among many others which had articles and columns on Kiko.

Favourite Records and Artists:

Black Sabbath - Live Evil
Y.J.Malmsteen - Rising Force
David Lee Roth - Eat´en and Smile
Edu Lobo e Tom Jobim - Edu & Tom
Van Halen - All Records
Miles Davis - All Records
George Lynch - All Records
Queen - All Records
Beatles - All Records
Caetano Veloso - All Records
Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://www.myspace.com/lallasvoice
dyah_prabaningrum
Accattone
Accattone
dyah_prabaningrum

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 25

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty9/10/2010, 8:25 am

great ! Smile

btw, Kiko will perform guitar clinic in Indonesia on 28 - 29 october. I can't wait, this is the most anticipated moment in my life !
http://angraindonesia.blogspot.com/
French
L'eliminatore
L'eliminatore
French

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 745
Umore : Imperscrutabile

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty9/10/2010, 10:22 am

dyah_prabaningrum ha scritto:
great ! Smile

btw, Kiko will perform guitar clinic in Indonesia on 28 - 29 october. I can't wait, this is the most anticipated moment in my life !

yeah! I'm pretty sure you'll have a great time with him playing!!!
we'll have him here iin itlay in the last week of november... can't wait for so long!!!!
Kiko Loureiro - Guitars 701829
http://www.myspace.com/picube
Aquiles81
L'utente più Potente
L'utente più Potente
Aquiles81

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 1319
Umore : DIVORATORE DI BIGNE'

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty10/10/2010, 11:36 am

great ! Smile

Great great great!!
Make some pictures and videos!!!!! Kiko Loureiro - Guitars 645748
http://myspace.com/emilianocantiano
dyah_prabaningrum
Accattone
Accattone
dyah_prabaningrum

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty11/10/2010, 11:53 am

he's got to push himself to the limit Kiko Loureiro - Guitars 0890 full scheduled days on China and Indonesia... he need a full few days to rest Smile

bad news is I'm not involved in official guitar clinic team :'( but I wish I could have a nice chat with him Kiko Loureiro - Guitars 934231 Kiko Loureiro - Guitars 777123 Kiko Loureiro - Guitars 709261
dyah_prabaningrum
Accattone
Accattone
dyah_prabaningrum

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty30/10/2010, 8:09 am

KIKO CAME TO INDONESIA !! WOOW !! GREAT MOMENT !!!

and I've made a report Smile

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dyah-prabaningrum/laney-guitar-clinic-with-kiko-loureiro-melia-purosani-hotel-yogyakarta-28th-octo/497657989186
Milleniumsun
Il Supremo
Il Supremo
Milleniumsun

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 924
Umore : Creativo

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty30/10/2010, 3:01 pm

Yeah Dyah!
That's great!
I just put the report on uor officiale blog!
Hope it gives you pleasure!!!!
https://angraitalia.forumattivo.com
dyah_prabaningrum
Accattone
Accattone
dyah_prabaningrum

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty31/10/2010, 11:10 am

Milleniumsun ha scritto:
Yeah Dyah!
That's great!
I just put the report on uor officiale blog!
Hope it gives you pleasure!!!!

thank you, sara ! Kiko Loureiro - Guitars 934231
Aquiles81
L'utente più Potente
L'utente più Potente
Aquiles81

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 1319
Umore : DIVORATORE DI BIGNE'

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty2/11/2010, 2:55 pm

KIKO CAME TO INDONESIA !! WOOW !! GREAT MOMENT !!!

and I've made a report Smile

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dyah-prabaningrum/laney-guitar-clinic-with-kiko-loureiro-melia-purosani-hotel-yogyakarta-28th-octo/497657989186

Great work Dyah!!!
I like it a lot!!!
http://myspace.com/emilianocantiano
dyah_prabaningrum
Accattone
Accattone
dyah_prabaningrum

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty4/12/2010, 10:26 am

hey guys,

how was the show ? Kiko Loureiro - Guitars 934231
French
L'eliminatore
L'eliminatore
French

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 745
Umore : Imperscrutabile

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty4/12/2010, 1:50 pm

hey guys,

how was the show ? Kiko Loureiro - Guitars 934231

well I was in Schio and the show was nothing but fantastic!!! it was in a small club and there were not so many people (about 50) but the atmosphere was great, Kiko an his band played really well, an the after show was cool too!!! Marcell, the drummer, is amazing, very funny and spare, Felipe is a great guy, and Kiko, as always, stedy and polite... so it was really a great time!!! cheers

but our ineffable Morning Star (AKA Laura:)) had the opportunity to attend three shows... she can tell you more! Kiko Loureiro - Guitars 16643
http://www.myspace.com/picube
*MorningStar*
Il Supremo
Il Supremo
*MorningStar*

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 685
Umore : Sognatrice.

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty4/12/2010, 6:10 pm

Uhauhahaha!
I'm writing the reports!
but they will be in italian :p

Whatever it was a great pleasure to follow them for three dates!
well... actually I was really very disappointed by the behaviour of the promoter-tour manager, but Kiko, Felipe and the others were wonderful.
In torino there was not so much people, neither in Legnano... It started snowing!! People was afraid (-.-') and stayed at home! there were about 70 people in Torino and 50 in Legnano.
the shows were great!
Fullblast songs "ao vivo" are really very intense ^-^
http://www.myspace.com/lallasvoice
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Kiko Loureiro - Guitars   Kiko Loureiro - Guitars Empty

Kiko Loureiro - Guitars
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-